Are you talking about mainland Portugal?  You can try contacting Torre do Tombo
in Lisbon. Also website familysearch.org has some records online. Also google
Portugal genealogy to see if there are genealogist in one of those sites to
help you but be prepared to pay for these services. I have been to Torre do
Tombo and I believe most, if not all, their records are located there.  They
also charge  a fee.  Depending on what you are looking for, I would hire
someone over there to
do the research for you.  That’s what I ended up doing years ago as I do not
read or speak the language.

“E”

Sent from my iPhone