I really think contacting your congressmen/women will help. I sent an email
to mine. Yesterday I heard on the radio a short blurb from him saying he is
looking into the reason for the raise in price. He is also asking for an
audit of that department. He stated that the fee should match the actual
cost of the work done to obtain the requested record.

I am so excited to think that by contacting my congressman might make a
difference for many people.

Marilyn