Using this link that you posted previously, I was able to comment and send
copies to my senators and representative. It outlines the issue and gives
help.  Her letter has links near the bottom of the page to everywhere you
need to go to send the comment.  The government site was up and running.

Judy Russell's article with a place to complain (with samples and writing
prompts). You must complete this by MONDAY, DECEMBER 16.
https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2019/11/21/records-not-revenue/

 (The online *Federal Register* comment system here
<https://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=USCIS-2019-0010-0001> is
where she directs you to go.)

Debbie