Hi,

>     How about in the laptops / pcs that access the WRT54G, which make
> the "infrastructure" of the mesh? What kind of adapters do you use on
> them?

I think Elektra made clear that the driver situation for mobile devices is
much worse. We stopped promoting laptops as part of the network. Next to the
driver issues we faced different OSes in different versions, firewalls,
$security_software, wrongly configured routing daemons, confused ordinary
users, etc. Instead we encouraged people to use the routers for meshing and
normal managed networks for the laptops.

Regards,
Marek