On Monday 10 September 2012 10:18:31 Esteban Municio wrote:
> Hi Sven
>
> I don't understand very well what are you meaning. Now I have 1 bridge
> over with batman-adv:
>
> batctl if add wlan0
> brctl addbr mesh-bridge
> brctl addif mesh-bridge eth0
> brctl addif mesh-bridge bat0
>
> Then, should I add a bridge to wlan0 and after bridge it again with the
> eth0?
>
> brctl addbr bridgeWlan
> brctl addif bridgeWlan wlan0
>
> batctl if add mesh-bridge
> brctl addbr mesh-bridge
> brctl addif mesh-bridge eth0
> brctl addif mesh-bridge bat0

no bridgeWlan should have been added to bat0 and not mesh-bridge. It is
necessary because ebtables can only operate on bridges.

> And then, should I install ebtables in all the nodes(now we have 9
> nodes, and only 1 have internet access to install it directly)

scp or flash it.

> It seem a little difficult for me :-)

You want to create special network topologies for tests and see changes as an
problem...

> Could I try another method?something like set paths manually?
> In 802.11s we have a usefull comand for block links undesirables:
> iw dev INTERFACE_MESH_NAME station set MAC_ADD plink_option block
> nothing similar like that in batman-adv?

Please read the mail from Martin Hundebøll. And no, it is not included by
default.

Kind regards,
        Sven