On Thursday, 28 May 2020 21:03:20 CEST Steve Newcomb wrote:
> I have seen Sven's remark about unicast packets.  I'm not sanguine about
> getting Qualcomm to fix a driver for an older product.

I am slightly confused now about the mentioning of the candelatech driver.

Just to sync both of you up:

* Are you using ath10k-ct with the ath10k-firmware*-ct or are you using ath10k
  with the ath10k-firmware*?
* And are you using IBSS or 802.11s (meshpoint with mesh_fwding=0)? Is this
  encrypted or not encrypted?

> The Candela
> Technologies driver refuses to function on the DFS channels (100, 116,
> 132), which in my large, populous US residential environment work far,
> far better than channels 36 or 149.

Was this reported to Ben Greear?

Kind regards,
        Sven