Just assuming that there is a database query behind each page, why not let
us have an RSS version of each page using the same query?

The /programmes pages do it by adding .xml on the end, it can't be that hard
to do.

For my own personal use I wanted to be able to go:

Categories
Factual
Science etc
Radio
-> get this as XML

to add it to Google Reader.  What I get is someone else's idea of
"highlights", not a feed.

I guess I'm just going to have to write loads of stupid stripping code again
to sort one out.

The one I wrote for Sound Index works just great.  I get to see all the new
entries in the Top 100 in Reader!

http://www.ukfree.tv/igoogle/soundindex_rss.php

--

Brian Butterworth