"TV Anytime might be a pain in the bum if you're writing a parser from scratch. So don't - use one someone has already written!"

I assume you haven't tried doing it in PHP then :) I coded my own XML parser in PHP a while ago (just as a challenge), and that works fairly well to put the stuff in a database.

An extra month to make a prototype ... Just when I start being busy. Should still have some time to add more to what I have just now at least.

Duncan