-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dogsbody
Sent: 20 October 2005 15:04
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Weather feeds

Is there any word on when the weather feeds are being released? I went

to OpenTech 05, and I seem to recall it was happening "next week"!
Oh, it's a long story - but I'm sorry it's been delayed and I'm hoping

we can get this out in the next 14 days or so.

Sorry for sending a chase but I'm very interested in this feed and it's
almost a month later! :-\ Any news??

Thank you

Dan
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/