On 2/9/06, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I couldn't see your TV listings bot as online when I used GTalk , however when I tried using it, it worked fine. Hope that helps.

Thanks Vijay - I've noticed this a few times with the Talk client, also with "human" non-GTalk jabber clients. Sometimes even just right-clicking on the contact makes them suddenly appear as online. Conversely, my GTalk account sometime appears as away to my other Jabber account, even when it's actually online. Probably some Jabber s2s issues somewhere..