You obviously fixed it. I then left as every hour was too annoying.
Can I get an update when I want ... e.g I want every 3 hours between
7am and 12am...

Just a thought. Other than that, quite okay, it started working the
last few days.

On 2/25/06, Mario Menti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2/25/06, Kirk Northrop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Dan Brickley wrote:
> > > I guess the AIM version works then. I also signed up for MSN flavour of
> > > the bot, but haven't had any newsflashes...
> >
> > Same here.
>
>
>
> Probably best to take this off-list. From the sound of it, it seems there is
> a problem with pushing the messages to some MSN subscribers.  I'll have a
> look at it next week when I get some time. In the meantime, it would be
> useful if people that have tried the MSN bot could let me know whether or
> not they are receiving the messages (email me privately please) - I tried it
> myself with a couple of MSN accounts, and it worked with both, so some more
> info would be useful to try and narrow it down.
>
> Cheers,
> Mario.
>
>

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to