Ooh.  It's changed to a Bad Gateway now.

I hope they get it up on Monday easily and it's not a total server
crash and burn.

Alex

On 17/09/06, Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm getting a server proxy error...

Assuming that you're talking about the web site, then I'm seeing exactly
the same problem here.

Dave...

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s),
it may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged,
access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail please inform the sender immediately
and delete this email from your system.