-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard P Edwards
Sent: 05 October 2006 18:09
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] New backstage.bbc.co.uk website

I have been hereabouts for years and today was my third time at the
web-site, perhaps not common, but what is....
It is interesting that the blog has no comments on it....... yet here in the
mails a variety of brilliant subjects have been discussed.
I am therefore intrigued by the relationship between the two.
Perhaps there could be a sidestage blog, where concepts can be discussed,
without the certainty of framework....... but for the community ...... for
example the duc, digidesign users conference over at their site, or any
active forum.

My apologies if this is available to the community elsewhere, if it is I'd
love the link.
There are a very wide variety of people in this community, past and present,
I for one would like to see more on how backstage can actually change the
course of various experiences within the BBC, but not necessarily involving
the critic of what is already there.
Thanks.
RichE