Actually what I was initially looking for was an email alert service
rather than RSS - call me old fashioned ;)

Unfortunately there's one minor snag with tvplanner.co.uk for my liking
- no Sky Three!  I had been watching the first series of Battlestar
Galatica and didn't want to miss the next series - which, as I never
watch Sky Three normally, would have been very likely!