I really like this... Great idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan Barclay
Sent: 16 October 2006 21:08
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] iCal EPG demo

Interesting, and looks like it could potentially be useful.  The next
thing I would do is go on to have customised listings so that you don't
see all the shows that you aren't interested in, although that could be
potentially hard to implement depending on how you do it, and possibly
try getting data for other channels such as ITV, Channel 4, etc
(probably from the radio times site, as I think that is the only place
that it is available in a nice format).

I can't help but notice that this is your first post on the mailing
list, so welcome.  Always nice seeing new people around here.

Keep up the good work,

Duncan

http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/