On 11/1/06, Paul Makepeace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's an implementation of the subject line tag cloud which other
people are welcome to copy, mash-up, hack, use on their own mailing
lists, etc.

http://paulm.com/inchoate/2006/11/backstage_get_with_the_program.html

What do you do when you want to open source, but there is no code? You create your own scripting language! So, in the open source spirit, here's how I created my tag cloud:

[code]
maintab = webbrowser.opentab("http://www.tagcrowd.com");
newtab = webbrowser.opentab(" http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/");
subjects = newtab.copy(subjectlines);
maintab.paste(editext[0], subjects);
maintab.blacklist({"re","mr","hi","hello"});
result = maintab.button["Visualize!"].press();
tagcloud = result.copy(edittext[0]);
myblog = webbrowser.opentab("http://menti.net");
mynewpost = myblog.createnewpost ("bbc backstage tag cloud t-shirt", tagcloud);
mynewpost.save();
mynewpost.mailto("backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk");
[/code]

Cheers,