Mario rocks.
I can't see a place for that scooter on the road, let alone on a t-shirt..... sorry Ian. :-)
RichE.

On 1 Nov 2006, at 11:39, Matthew Cashmore wrote:

Very very very cool... and not just because my name is on there! :-)

Ian's use of the word awesome however is a little suspect... especially when you see this....

He's currently suggesting we somehow get his new scooter into the shirt design ;-)

<tinhat value="on">

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
Sent: 01 November 2006 10:56
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: Take Scag: [backstage] Witty slogan and design for Backstage T-shirts

That is awesome!!!! :)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mario Menti
Sent: 01 November 2006 10:35
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk

On 10/31/06, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like this idea a lot!

I can imagine we could run the mail archives through a tag cloud maker and generate pretty much everything we need. How cool would it be if peoples names came up? :)

If you want to see what the current tag cloud may look like (based on the subject lines in the unofficial mail archive), see here: http://menti.net/?p=40

Cheers,
Mario.