yes but was it an accessible drop down menu object?
there's not yet an ajax version, unless you know different ~:"

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 13 Jan 2007, at 09:44, Gordon Joly wrote:

At 18:52 +0000 12/1/07, Brian Butterworth wrote:
OMG, it's amazing that people from Yahoo don't know what the two point oh is
all about!

My definition of Web 2.0: now you can use browser-based programs to do
things that Visual Basic 3 could do...

Brian Butterworth
www.ukfree.tv

There is nothing new under the sun. I saw a Shockwave Flash interface long before AJAX (maybe five years ago or more) that had all the essentials..... I wish I could remember more details. It was a drop down menu object on a web page. FLICKR really beginning to annoy me now, since we are using it to the limits (see discussions on "Guess Where London?").

http://www.flickr.com/groups/guesswherelondon/

Are we really locked in to digital milestones (1.0 10.0 11.0 etc) for a continuous development stream of ideas and technology? Maybe that is required for journalists and managers...

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/