Hi Gordon :-)

We're using Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 - details here

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

On 19/2/07 22:54, "Gordon Joly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, the BBC is using a standard Creative Commons Licence?
>
> OK. Which one?
>
> Gordon.
>

> At 15:18 +0000 19/2/07, Matthew Cashmore wrote:
>> Hi Gordon - nope an honest as you like Creative Commons Licence - no BBC
>> fudge at all.

---------
Matthew Cashmore
Development Producer
Research Development & Technology

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0208 008 3959
07711 913241

Broadcast Centre (BC4B5), Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London. W12 7TS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.