________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Stone
Sent: 01 March 2007 11:47
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Traffic Info

Also the vecosys post also refers to this UK start up that is using UK
traffic data and Microsoft's Virtual Earth.
http://www.dotnetsolutions.ltd.uk/evidence/web20/trafficeye/

"A Microsoft Live! Local Web 2.0 Mash-up that combines real time traffic
information with a rich, interactive map allowing a helicopter view of
all serious traffic incidents in the UK."

Jem