-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jason Cartwright
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:37 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] OS choice (was: Multicast Trial)

I've recently 'switched' [1] (damn you Apple marketing dept!) from an XP
desktop to a Macbook as my main computer. Its been almost flawless
(unlike all the Vista problems we keep hearing about), and a bit of
revelation after being a complete Windowsite since 3.0.

I've met 3 people that have bought Macbooks recently, and know of a few
others that have a Apple computer purchase planned. Anecdotal evidence,
I know, but it seems to be reflected in the numbers...

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2007/03/20/strong-mac-sales-ex
pected-this-quarter

[1]
http://www.jasoncartwright.com/blog/entry/2007/2/so_i_bought_a_macbook