On 18 Apr 2007, at 15:38, Nic James Ferrier wrote:

James Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

So hop off the language hate bandwagon, because no-one cares.
Instead, add something constructive.

Actually, I wasn't on the language hate bandwagon.

I was on the frameworks hate bandwagon.

my mistake, my rage had built up to overly intense levels such that my cursory edit didn't spot this school boy error. :)

Down with rails! Up with some random other thing!


Come on! You're not seriously suggesting this thread is any more
ill-informed, ridiculous or downright silly than some others are you?

No, i'm saying that the signal v. noise ratio has decreased and it's time we should talk about stuff that's really interesting. Such as fixing the bbc's content opacity, or ensuring that I win the lottery this weekend - come on, one of you lot must know who the independent adjudicator is...

- james

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to