________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Cashmore
        Sent: 02 May 2007 11:58
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: [backstage] Who would you like to see at Hack Day?

        We've been getting a lot of requests from other companies to be
involved in Hack Day, and we're wondering how best to handle it - so I
thought I'd ask you guys  - you always know best.

        So the options are pretty much - let anyone come, loads of
branding, set up stalls etc - much like a conference.

        Or.... We could say - send only actual real developers to help
people build stuff....

        Or... We could say - sorry no we'd rather you didn't come at
all....

        I think the second option is the best, but what do you think?

        Also.. . Is there anyone in particular you think would be
helpful to have at the event?

        BTW - There's still places available but they're going fast, so
if you've not signed up yet I'd get your application in quick smart -
http://hackday.org

        Matthew Cashmore
        Development Producer

        BBC Future Media & Technology, Research and Innovation
        BC4B5, Broadcast Centre, Media Village, W12 7TP

        T:            020 8008 3959            (02  83959)
        M:            07711 913241            (072 83959)