i'm also for the option :

send only actual real developers to help people build stuff....

Werner
ir. Werner Ramaekers

Read my Blog at http://www.werner.be

On 5/2/07, Matthew Cashmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 We've been getting a lot of requests from other companies to be involved in
Hack Day, and we're wondering how best to handle it – so I thought I'd ask
you guys  - you always know best.

 So the options are pretty much – let anyone come, loads of branding, set up
stalls etc – much like a conference.

 Or.... We could say – send only actual real developers to help people build
stuff....

 Or... We could say – sorry no we'd rather you didn't come at all....

 I think the second option is the best, but what do you think?

 Also.. . Is there anyone in particular you think would be helpful to have
at the event?

 BTW – There's still places available but they're going fast, so if you've
not signed up yet I'd get your application in quick smart –
http://hackday.org

 Matthew Cashmore
 Development Producer

 BBC Future Media & Technology, Research and Innovation
 BC4B5, Broadcast Centre, Media Village, W12 7TP

 T:            020 8008 3959            (02  83959)
 M:            07711 913241            (072 83959)