Hi,

A contact has suggested that this is a good place to ask this...

The Glastonbury Festival webcams are not working and haven't been
since 12 May, I am trying to find someone at the BBC who can fix
this. I work as a moderator on Glastonbury's official messageboards
and we have a lot of questions about this!

The URLs are:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/webcam/webcam1.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/webcam/webcam2.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/webcam/webcam3.shtml

And the image URLs are:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/images/glastonburywebcam/view1.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/images/glastonburywebcam/view2.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/images/glastonburywebcam/view3.jpg

On Friday I heard that someone was off to reboot their server
(in a friend-of-a-friend kinda way) but nothing has happened and
we are still being asked what's happening. Emails to the BBC
get a generic reply but no action or specific response.

If anyone can help please do - I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you'd prefer to contact me off list.

Again, hope this is an appropriate question for this list, if not
then I've been misadvised and would be happy to hear where else to
take it.

Best wishes,
--
Flash Wilson Bristow   -   Web Design & Mastery   -  07939 579090