>From the screens it looks like it has all the same "innovations" as Vista
does - heavier reliance on graphics acceleration (my server's running with a
PCI Voodoo 3 3000 in it... One of the last cards I ever bought with a
fanless heatsink!) and it's only got a 1.5ghz Athlon in it. WS2003 runs
nicely, it boots in an alright time considering the amount of services it's
running and it's an interface I'm far more familiar with both in terms of
general daily usage and administration. I bet it's a right pain getting to
grips with WHS if you're used to the familiar layout of the 2000/XP design.

Old dog, new tricks and all that.