Richard,

It's true "the actual text in the feed is pretty consistant" it is consistent, but not in the way defined in the explanations where there are more than 17 discrete icons used by the BBC. the fact that you can match 10 text expressions to ten icons means that your icons are without doubt different in intent to those being used at that time by the BBC.

for instance as I mentioned, "cloudy" text has been represented by both a black cloud, and a white one in the last 24 hours for London.

the feeds don't contain the texxt information that differentiates, though by changing the text systematically this could easily be achieved.

Kathryn Schmitt is to investigate....

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd