The whole point of the BBC is that it's not a commercial entity (at
least domestically)

Although it would find it mighty hard to put anything on the screen if
it didn't have confidential commercial negotiations with the companies
who rent buildings, make cameras, do transmission, provide subtitles,
sell teabags etc etc

all the best,
Martin



On 25/07/07, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


On 25/07/07, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You won't get anything, the FOI Act makes provision for the witholding of
documentation relating to commercial negotiations.

The whole point of the BBC is that it's not a commercial entity (at least
domestically). Besides, if I don't ask, I won't get; if I do ask, the worst
they can do is refuse me.

Vijay.





--
Martin Belam - http://www.currybet.net
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to