, but this mailing list is just becoming a BBC
>     Bashing list.
>

>From time to time there has been (mostly around iPlayer) some strong
criticism of how the BBC develops products. That's good.
When Tom L once kicked off this list, in his first post/introduction he
said that the "Noise *is* the signal". So I'm happy to hear. In fact I'm
keen to hear how criticism of how we do stuff.

If that includes the iplayer roadmap, the OSC, our use of Firefox,  time
expiry DRM then so be it. If that means having to talk about or explain
what we do ...again. Then that's what we're here for.

I think James is right that we collectively should steer the list in the
right direction from time to time (good tips sir!) but as for "BBC
Bashing". If its about how we develop our stuff then good. Happy to hear
it.

Now where was that explanation about the licencing of Fairplay again ;)

Thanks.
Jem