On 7/31/07, David Woodhouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 19:03 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> > On 27/07/07, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Sun opened Java a while ago:
> > > http://www.sun.com/2006-1113/feature/
> > > it's free now.

Hey guys,

I understand this list has a global audience, but as I imagine a huge
proportion of subscribers will be in or around London, it isn't
unreasonable to think that that percentage, like me, will open this
particular thread expecting something related to our antiquated albeit
better than none transport system: The London Underground.

I am not very sure what Sun's move to open up Java's source has to do
with The Underground or any underground for that matter - but the
title __is__  just plain confusing.


*wonders silently if this is another one of "Those Things I Wrote"(tm)
which will forever haunt me as I leave footprints across the interweb.


-- 
Otu Ekanem

http://rants.ekanem.de
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to