Jonathan,

Looks good however it is pretty pointless for the next year or so until SVG and <video> tag support is available in any of the browser releases.

I'm extremely impressed with Flash video, It is simple to convert the videos using Flash 8 encoder and the files are pretty small. Can not wait until the H.264 codec support is released.

Regards

Adam

Quoting "~:'' ありがとうございました。" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Simon,

have you seen this rotating, movable video in svg demo?
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2007/08/svg-video-demo.html

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet