Iain

At 12:05 +0000 21/1/08, Iain Wallace wrote:

>I'm finding this thread quite useful and interesting. Sorry if you
>don't. You could always just filter it out in your mail client.

If I was objecting to the thread I would have used words like 'ad nauseam'
rather than 'ad infinitum' - I was just suggesting a scenario for what
Peter was saying regarding the button.

Licencing threads do come up here quite frequently and are a passionate
subject for some list members. When you first asked for the discussion I
thought you were being tongue in cheek as we had a big round of discussions
last month.

Next time I will put a smiley or something similar.