people may be interested in the relevant blog post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/02/bbc_threes_new_website.html

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Barber
Sent: 12 February 2008 23:50
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: BBC Three simulcasting on the web (Was: RE: [backstage]
Livestation)

Yeh I like those listings! Beats the current now and next stuff!

2008/2/12 Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

        Isn't http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tvlistings/ rather good too?

        On 12/02/2008, Christopher Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                And, while we're on the subject of streaming TV... BBC Three's
being simulcast in Flash now! (I guess to be integrated into /iPlayer at a
later date once the kinks have been worked out, because it's certainly using
the same player and streaming platform.) This sneaked out the door while I
wasn't looking! For others: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/livearena/
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/livearena/>  (found purely by chance via BBC
Internet blog post talking about new BBC Three web site). Streaming in Flash,
hopefully will make its way to codec-based streaming soon (so I can watch it on
my WM6-based phone in WMV format!)

                And, while we're on the subject of BBC Three: does anybody know
(BBC bods or otherwise) if the Three blobs will ever make a comeback (online or
otherwise)? I can definitely say that the Woods household misses them already,
it was sad seeing them sing "so long, fare well, auf wiedersehn goodbye" before
Two Pints on Sunday ;'( - an online archive of all the idents would be ace, and
would Add Value too.

                (buzzword checkbox: √)