I don't believe there will be, but ability.net have said they want to do more of them depending on this event. Maybe even even up north Tim.

Fearghas McKay wrote:

On 5 Mar 2008, at 12:24, Tim Dobson wrote:

students... (yes, £90 *is* a lot for a student if you add it to travel
and accomodation)

I couldn't agree more.

£150 for freelancers who live locally, who I bounced this to, has been more than they can afford.

And a complete non-starter for coming down from Edinburgh.

Is remote participation an option?

Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/