Both of the ip addresses are owned by Akamai content distribution network
that BBC & Yahoo use to distribute their content.

whois 213.155.157.140

inetnum:        213.155.157.0 - 213.155.157.255
netname:        AKAMAI
descr:          Akamai International B.V.
org:            ORG-AIB7-RIPE
country:        GB
admin-c:        NARA1-RIPE
tech-c:         NARA1-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         TELIANET-LIR
source:         RIPE # Filtered

whois 92.122.210.183

inetnum:        92.122.0.0 - 92.123.255.255
netname:        EU-AKAMAI-20071113
descr:          Akamai Technologies
country:        EU
org:            ORG-AT1-RIPE
admin-c:        NARA1-RIPE
admin-c:        NF1714-RIPE
tech-c:         NARA1-RIPE
tech-c:         NF1714-RIPE
status:         ALLOCATED PA
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      AKAM1-RIPE-MNT
mnt-routes:     AKAM1-RIPE-MNT
mnt-domains:    AKAM1-RIPE-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

Adam

Interesting, I neglected to ripe whois each IP... I found it quite puzzling
that BBC stuff was being served from a yahoo.com address, I assumed that it
would've been served from Akamai-branded IPs as opposed to the Y!'s IP
ranges.

I've also noticed that stuff from the 92. range is streaming a bit more
slowly than the 213. stuff, and sometimes doesn't want to stream at all
unless I refresh and try again (although my testing hasn't been quite as
scientific as it should be in order to conclusively decide that something is
not quite right). Either way, it's quite peculiar.