There is lots of info about the BNP in public domain already. You can use
this location based Google application <http://local.mpelembe.net> tosearch
for Youtube Videos within your local area. The application uses Gears
Geolocation, Ajax and Youtube APis. Use the keyword "BNP" to locate BNP
videos in your local area.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Rob Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Dominic Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I'm neither a member nor a supporter of the BNP, but I think it is
> > entirely inappropriate for people to be perpetuating this list, in any
> form.
>
> Disbanding the BNP should do it. ;-)
>
> - Rob.
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Sam Mbale
Mpelembe Network
http://www.mpelembe.net