2008/11/19 Mark Griffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I totally agree with this comment.
> I've Twittered as such also:
> westpier is thinking we should collectively leave these mashups well alone.
> They don't deserve our attention or interest
> Best
> Mark (@westpier)

At the level of 'lets find out who's in the BNP and see what evil we
can perpetrate', I completely agree.

But as examples of the risks we all face when we entrust our personal
data to organisations large and small, they serve as useful examples,
and if exposing them to a wider audience serves to increase peoples'
awareness of this issue, there's some merit there. The genie is out of
the bottle, anyhow.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer