On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 19:15 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
2009/2/9 Richard Smedley <r...@m6-it.org>:
> > curriculum areas - this can easily be delivered through
> > 500 - 600 web apps. The whole curriculum.  A small investment from
> > government (less than 1% of the UK's annual school IT spend) would get
all
> > of these apps written. Released under the GNU GPL,

> Affero GPL ought to be used for new web-apps :-)

Good point. Although I had in mind putting the apps on the school's
intranet server, in which case GPL would be adequate. However there would
doubtless be a market for remote delivery.

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley,                                        www.m6-it.org
PRINCE2[TM] Project Management. Interactive Websites.