I thought most TV programmes that can be taken from master tapes are.  I've
never seen anything recorded off air on iPlayer, and no credit squeezes
myself - even for programmes broadcast live.

I just had a look at last nights Lottery draw for example and there was
nothing on that, nor on Sunday's THe Big Questions.

I have noticed credit squeezing / VOs on creds in the past, although this
practice seems much reduced nowadays. (still notice it very occasionally
though, often on factual programming / current affairs stuff which I presume
can only realistically be encoded from live).

However, the BBC bug's still there on all programming, in the top-left
corner - how come this hasn't been removed yet? Seems a bit pointless when
the video's surrounded by appropriate branding already (and wasting precious
encoding time rendering the overlay ;)