Indeed, although this could be a good idea, I think it will end up like the
webmail clients "report as spam" or "junk" buttons. Where people use them
instead of the "delete" button and then complain when they don't get further
email!

Neil.

> Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:35:52 +0000
> Subject: [backstage] Websites to get Panic Buttons
> From: l...@leenukes.co.uk
> To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
>
> Seems like a good idea for me:
>
> "Facebook and other social networking websites are to install "panic
> buttons" so children can alert the sites' operators if obscene or
> inappropriate material is posted."
>
> http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article6946162.ece
>
> There is a chance this could be abused though.
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
> Unofficial list archive:

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/