Damn right!

If, like me you are a tinkerer and like to create, hell I've already got a
Mac. I can do that stuff. iPad is not for that. It is a consumer device.
It's good at that - that market doesn't want to tinker, in the same way that
any who buy a car just want to use it to drive somewhere and don't feel the
need to become a mechanic to enjoy what it does.

Anyone wants to tinker, go and buy a Haynes manual :)

--
Darren Stephens MBCS CITP
School of Arts and New Media

t: +441723357360
e: darren.steph...@hull.ac.uk
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://www.hull.ac.uk/legal/email_disclaimer.html