On 7/19/10 14:58 , Ant Miller wrote:
> Hi Fabrizio,
>
> I'm looking into the problem right now, but it's possible that the
> solution might be to discontinue the submissions process.  Sorry about
> this- we'll share more when we can,

Hi.

As I've later succesfully subscribed to this mailing list and posted a
message - if there's still somebody listening here (as it seems since
you answered), probably you could just remove the submission form and
invite people to send an email here. Is somebody still listening to
prototype and ideas here? I could re-post here my failed submission.

Thanks.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - blueBill Mobile
bluebill.tidalwave.it/mobile