On 7/20/10 13:54 , Stephen Jolly wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2010, at 14:25, blueBill Mobile wrote:
>
>> As I've later succesfully subscribed to this mailing list and posted a
>> message - if there's still somebody listening here (as it seems since
>> you answered), probably you could just remove the submission form and
>> invite people to send an email here. Is somebody still listening to
>> prototype and ideas here? I could re-post here my failed submission.
>>
> There's a good mix of BBC and non-BBC people on this list, Fabrizio - go
> ahead and share your prototype, if you want to.

Good to know. I'm attaching the info that I falied to post. Thanks.

Fabrizio Giudici
bluebill-mob...@tidalwave.it
blueBill Mobile with BBC integration
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/fabriziogiudici/archive/2010/07/16/about-android-semantic-web-and-bbc

The prototype is part of a real-world product
(http://bluebill.tidalwave.it/mobile/). You can find all the relevant
info about it in the website. In the cited blog post
(http://weblogs.java.net/blog/fabriziogiudici/archive/2010/07/16/about-android-semantic-web-and-bbc)
I've specifically commented about the BBC integration.

I'd like to have some feedback from you to understand whether what
I've done is compatible with the terms of use of your stuff and thus
can be delivered to public.

Thanks.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - blueBill Mobile