Hi to all, I make some test to try to find the correct version not for only
backup my windows workstation for recover
too. :-D

I make the test with my 22000 files of my documents

I find that the version that to recover and backup my windows-UTF8 are the
rsync 2.6.8

I made a compilation with cwRsync_Server_2.0.8_Installer.exe (that use 2.6.8)

cygwin1.rar that is dll that support utf8.

http://www.pk25.com/varios/rsync

Is very very strain that must use the same version of rsync to write in
windows, :-P (may be windows) :-P

regards!!!