Hello,

I'm trying to implement an 'ArchivePostUserCmd' script to copy all archives
to another site.

In this script I need to get values of $HostList and $BackupList.
For this, I defined the following command :
$Conf{ArchivePostUserCmd} = '/path_to_my_script/backup-offsite $HostList
$BackupList';

The problem is that I don't know how many hosts (and how many backup) there
are in the list.
So if I get arguments with $1, $2 (my script is bash), I got 'first host'
and 'second host' in the list instead of 'host list' and 'backup list'.

I tried quoting the arguments like this :
$Conf{ArchivePostUserCmd} = '/path_to_my_script/backup-offsite "$HostList"
"$BackupList"';
or
$Conf{ArchivePostUserCmd} = '/path_to_my_script/backup-offsite \'$HostList\'
\'$BackupList\'';

but the result is still the same.

Can anybody give me an example of how to get those values in my script.

Thanks