Richard Shaw wrote at about 16:40:10 -0500 on Wednesday, July 27, 2011:
 > On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:42 PM, C. Ronoz <chro...@eproxy.nl> wrote:
 > >> Depending on how comfortable you are building your own packages,
 > >> Fedora has 3.2.1 almost ready to go. We had to package two perl
 > >> modules for the added FTP support.
 > >>
 > >> If you are willing to try them but don't want to build yourself I
 > >> could probably build them for you.
 > > Sure, I'll try NetBackup 3.2.1. I have not build packages before myself,
 > > although I wouldn't mind first using Fedora to see if the performance will
 > > actually be good for me.
 >
 > It hasn't been released yet as the two perl modules in question are
 > making their way through QA before they'll make it to the stable
 > repos.
 >
 > I have built packages x86_64 packages, let me know if you need 32 bit
 > packages instead.
 >

 > Richard

Any chances of backporting this to older Fedora versions? (I still run
Fedora 12)

That being said, I did build a 3.2.0 rpm package for Fedora 12 -- I
didn't add FTP dependencies so it works as is without any extra Perl
packages. I would be happy to share it if anybody is interested
(either the source or the binary rpm).

One of these days I will upgrade that to 3.2.1...