On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Bryan Keadle (.net) <bkea...@keadle.net> wrote:
> The Windows 7 Junctions (which fail) are important directories in Windows
> XP, and I've made an effort to exclude all the junctions from Windows 7.

Not sure what you meant by provisioning, but maybe you can use an
existing config as a template.   For example if you are adding hosts
in the web interface you can specify NEW=OLD in the host field and it
will add the NEW host with a copy of all of the host-specific settings
from the existing OLD host.

    lesmikes...@gmail.com