On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Brad Morgan <b-mor...@concentric.net> wrote:
>>> 2012-10-27 09:34:58 DumpPostShareCmd returned error status 13... exiting
>>> 2012-10-27 09:35:00 DumpPostUserCmd returned error status 13... exiting
>>> 2012-10-27 09:35:00 Got fatal error during xfer (DumpPostUserCmd
>>> returned error status 13)
>>> 2012-10-27 09:35:05 Backup aborted (DumpPostUserCmd returned error
>>> status 13)
>>>
>>> The host specific config file is empty (0 bytes) and the config.pl
> contains:
>>>
>>> $Conf{DumpPreUserCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{DumpPostUserCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{DumpPreShareCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{DumpPostShareCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{RestorePreUserCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{RestorePostUserCmd} = undef;
>>> $Conf{ArchivePreUserCmd} = '/bin/bash /home/backuppc/archive_rm
>>> $archiveloc $HostList'; $Conf{ArchivePostUserCmd} = undef;
>
>> It doesn't make much sense to get an error where a command was not
> specified.
>> The per-host config files are allowed to be in several different places -
> what
>> does the web interface show when you edit that host's config?
>
> I agree! The web interface shows that nothing is in the host config file and
> the permissions on the file with 0 bytes is as expected.

Since nothing else makes sense, I guess I would try changing it in the
web interface, then check the file to see if it did what you expected,
then change it back to undef.   There must be something you aren't
seeing somewhere.

      lesmikes...@gmail.com