On 12/01/2016 19:50, Patrick Begou wrote:
> I have'nt removed anything after upgrading the RAM.
> My BackupPC is a virtual host under proxmox, I've just increased the RAM
> allowed
> from 2GB to 6GB without restarting anything.

This screams problem alert right here, you are sharing the backuppc
resources with one or more other servers. Again, I would strongly
suggest that you need to look at where your performance bottleneck is to
fix the performance problem you are having. Randomly throwing more
hardware at the problem isn't necessarily the best solution (though a
bit of extra ram is almost definitely a good idea).

Regards,
Adam
> Patrick
>
> Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
>>> I'm using BackupPC 3.3.1 for a while now and backing up a partition of more
>>> than
>>> 100GB  (from a macbook client) was requiering more than 24 hours on a