It should not be necessary to run apache as the backuppc user. When I have
some time I may have to setup a CentOS 7 box up from scratch. I'm not sure
at this point what I've tweaked but I'm not having the same problem.

Thanks,
Richard
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Tony Schreiner
              • ... Les Mikesell
          • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
            • ... Richard Shaw
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Richard Shaw
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Adam Goryachev
              • ... Tim Herren
              • ... Richard Shaw
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Adam Goryachev
              • ... Richard Shaw
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Bob of Donelson Trophy
              • ... Adam Goryachev
              • ... Richard Shaw
              • ... tbuchanan
  • Re: [Backu... Moorcroft, Mark (ARC-TS)[Analytical Mechanics Associates, INC.]